WVU After Dark
360° Digital Marketing Assessment
We will look at your marketing and tell you what to do differently to get the best return on your advertising dollars.
Regardless of what your business does, there are three to four ways your 'Brick & Mortar' business can generate more revenue, that is:
- By reaching new customers
- Increasing customer frequency
- Making customers spend more
- Scaling by selling online
Our 360° Digital Marketing package is tailored to your specific business needs. We do this by walking through the list above, and identifying the points you could benefit the most from; this way we harvest the largest and lowest hanging fruit first.
Though not all of these are critical to every business, these are some of the things we look at:
- Website: Is this platform important to your business? Do you have one? Does it display key information? Is it mobile friendly? How aesthetic is it across devices? Could this make you more money?
- Google: Is this platform important to your business? Do you rank on Google? Is there a Google listing for your business? Are there images uploaded by you on your Google listing? Is your menu listed with correct address and operating hours? Could this make you more money?
- Instagram: Is this platform important to your business? How large is your audience? (ignoring bought followers) How engaged is that audience? Are you posting the right content? What is your strategy with this platform? Could this make you more money?
- Snapchat: Is this platform important to your business? Does your business have a Snapchat? Are you actively growing your Snapchat audience? Are you taking advantage of built-in features? Could this make you more money?
- Facebook: Is this platform important to your business? Is this keeping you from making more money?
- Media Buys: Could you benefit from Facebook ads? Instagram ads? Snapchat ads? Paid posts on influencer accounts?
After purchasing, we will meet with you to learn more about your current marketing efforts. Once we have a good picture we will complete the assessment and suggest a plan. You will also receive a detailed PDF explaining our suggestions.
If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at Contact@WVUAfterDark.com